If you activated your plug-in in the iLok License Manager before running the installer and are having issues getting your DAW to see that license, quit out of the DAW, open up the iLok License Manager software, and follow these steps to perform a sync/repair on your iLok:
- Log into the iLok License Manager software with your iLok.com account credentials.
- Double click on your iLok USB key's icon in the left-hand bar. This will open up the "Details" pane on the main window.
- Select the "Synchronize" option. Once it has finished, your license will be working.
- Quit out of the iLok License Manager.
- Open up your DAW and test it out.
- If you are still having issues, please write into support.
Please write into support.