I bought plug-ins through one of your dealers. What do I do now?
If you purchased Soundtoys plug-ins through a third-party dealer (eg. Sweetwater, JRR, SkitSkat, etc.), you'll just need to follow these steps:
- Visit soundtoys.com/authorize, or click the "Authorize a Dealer Purchase" link in your Soundtoys account.
- Enter in the 10-digit serial number that your reseller sent you along with your Soundtoys log-in info (or create an account), and click "authorize." A license will be deposited into your iLok account.
- Log into Soundtoys.com/acct to download.
- If you don't have a Soundtoys account, click here to create one.
- If you don't have an iLok account, click here to create one.
- If the dealer did not send you a serial number, that means that the license is being deposited into your Soundtoys and iLok accounts directly, so you can just log in to Soundtoys.com/acct to download. It can sometimes take up to a couple of days for us to process these kinds of orders (which is why we're moving towards the serial number method).