If you already have a Soundtoys license on your iLok account but it needs to be activated, please follow these steps:
- Launch the iLok License Manager (ILM) application and log-in
- If you are activating to an iLok USB, make sure it is plugged into a USB port on your computer, and then make sure it shows in the side bar on the left panel within the ILM.
- Find the license for your Soundtoys product in the box on the right side. You may need to click the "Available Licenses" tab at the top of the main window.
- Drag+drop that license to your computer or iLok tab in the sidebar of the ILM.
- Make some music!
- You will need to have the iLok License Manager (ILM) application installed on your computer. This installs automatically with our Mac installers but is an option in the Windows installers.
- iLok USB keys are optional for all Soundtoys 5 products, but are not required.
- If you don't have an iLok account, click here to make one.
- For information on version 4 activation, please click here.
- You can also use the iLok License Manager application to manage Soundtoys licenses.