- First, make sure you can view hidden folders in your finder:
- Open up the Terminal from Finder / Applications / Utilities
- Paste this into the Terminal: defaults write come.apple.finder
- Press "Enter" on your keyboard
- ALT + Click on your Finder logo in the dock at the bottom of your screen, and hit "Relaunch"
- Delete the following folder from your Finder: Macintosh HD / Users / <Username> / Library / Caches / AudioUnitCache
- Restart your Audio Unit host application (e.g. Logic X)
- Enjoy having only one Soundtoys folder!
There are Soundtoys and SoundToys folders in my DAW....
Recently, we made the "T" in Soundtoys lowercase, but Audio Unit hosts have had some trouble keeping up with us. To fix this duplicated folder problem, you'll need to clear your Audio Unit cache by following these steps:
Customer service software powered by Desk.com