Now that your license is in your iLok.com account, you can activate the license to your second device in one of two ways: with the "Activation Experience" pop up window or manually in the iLok License Manager.
This popup window will appear when you open your DAW without authorization for the Soundtoys plugins.
- If you don't already have Soundtoys installed then run your installer.
- Open up your DAW and the window should appear.
- Choose "Activate", and then "No". At this point you should have the license in your iLok account, so an activation code will not be necessary.
- Now you may have to log into your iLok account, or you could already be logged in.
- You will be shown the available locations you can activate the license to, so you should pick one and confirm the activation.
- You're done! Go ahead and start using Soundtoys!
iLok License Manager:
This is the primary application used to manage your licenses.
- Open up and log into this application on your computer (not in your internet browser) and log in. If you don't have it you can download it here, but you should have it already if you have installed Soundtoys.
- Make sure you're viewing all licenses in your account, rather than a specific location. To do this, highlight your username (located next to the profile icon) and make sure the "All Licenses" tab is selected at the top.
- Locate your Soundtoys license in the main window.
- You can either drag and drop it onto the location you want to activate it to (in the "Local" box on the left) or you can right-click the license and choose "Activate" and select a location.
- After confirming the activation you're done! You can start using Soundtoys!
If you run into any problems with these steps, please submit a support ticket here and provide your the problem details and/or activation code so that our support technicians can help you resolve the issues.