IF YOUR PURCHASE WAS AN UPGRADE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO SURREDNER YOUR OLD LICENSE . If your purchase was not an upgrade, please continue.
IF YOUR LICENSE HAS ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED BUT THIS WINDOW IS POPPING UP ANYWAY, CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
We are using a new method of license activation that does not require you to open up the iLok License Manager to activate, though it will still need to be installed because it includes the iLok drivers. You will also however, still need an iLok user ID, which you can get for free by clicking here.
1. Download and install your plug-in(s) from Soundtoys.com/acct
2. Open up your digital audio workstation (DAW)
3. Either during the scanning process or when you instantiate your plug-in an activation window will appear. Go ahead and click "Activate."
4. Log in withyour iLok user ID and password (NOT your Soundtoys details)
5. Select the license to activate. The "Locked Group"indicates that the license includes more than one plug-in - in this case, MicroShift and Little MicroShift. It behaves as if it was one license.
6. Select the location. NOTES: MicroShift and Little PrimalTap are the only licenses that can be activated to your computer at this time. If no location shows up, it means you need to plug in an iLok USB key that is associated with your iLok account, or that hasn't been connected with any account.
7. Click next, and you're done! If you need to move this license around or transfer it to another user, you can open up the iLok License Manager to do so.