If you already have a Soundtoys license on your iLok account but it needs to be activated, please follow these steps:
- Launch the iLok License Manager (ILM) application and log-in
- If you are activating to an iLok USB, make sure it is plugged into a USB port on your computer, and then make sure it shows in the side bar on the left panel within the ILM.
- Find the license for your Soundtoys product in the box on the right side. You may need to click your username (under the ILM logo) and the "Available Licenses" tab at the top of the main window.
- Drag+drop that license to your computer or iLok tab in the sidebar of the ILM.
- Make some music!
- You will need to have the iLok License Manager (ILM) application installed on your computer. This installs automatically with our Mac installers but is an option in the Windows installers.
- iLok USB keys are optional for all Soundtoys 5 products, but are not required.
- If you don't have an iLok account, click here to make one.
- For information on version 4 activation, please click here.
- You can also use the iLok License Manager application to manage Soundtoys licenses.