Plug-In Scanning in Logic Pro X
Rescan a single failed plug-in
- In the Logic Pro X menu bar, navigate to Logic Pro X > Preferences > Plug-In Manager
- Select the Soundtoys folder in the column on the left
- Confirm that the Use column is checked off
- Select the Soundtoys plug-in(s) that have failed validation and then click the Reset & Rescan Selection button and then the Done button
Rescan all plug-ins
To automatically rescan all installed plug-ins, remove the Audio Unit cache file.
- In the Finder, press Option and choose Go > Library.
- In the Finder window, go to Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache.
- Move the files from AudioUnitCache folder to the Desktop.
- Restart the computer, then open Logic Pro X. All installed Audio Units plug-ins will be rescanned.