There are several cases where you may need to uninstall certain individual Soundtoys plug-ins or perform a clean reinstall of the entire Soundtoys bundle. Thankfully, there's a handy uninstaller called Remove Soundtoys that can help with this.
- First, make sure any DAW or other plug-in host is closed.
- Go to /Applications/Soundtoys/Utilities/ and open the RemoveSoundtoys.dmg
- Select the plug-ins that you don't have a license for and click Remove
- When asked to confirm, click OK.
- If you need to, enter your password to confirm the changes, and you're done.
If you have an older version of Soundtoys 5 you might not have the newer Remove Soundtoys application. In this case, it's only possible to remove all of them, and you'll have to reinstall the Soundtoys plugins you have licenses for.