How to activate your plug-ins in your DAW
This is the pop-up window that will appear when you open up your DAW after installing Soundtoys. Your licenses should already be in your iLok account, so you will not need an Activation Code.
- After Soundtoys has been successfully installed, open up your host software/DAW.
- The Activation Experience pop-up should appear. If it does not appear, insert any Soundtoys plug-in on a track to make it appear*. When the pop-up appears, you'll see three options to click: Try, Activate, and Quit.
*NOTE: If you can't find your Soundtoys plug-ins in your DAW, check out this guide to help you rescan your installed plug-ins.
- Choose Activate. When prompted to enter an activation code, click No or Skip - you won't be using an activation code for this.
- You should be prompted to enter your iLok account information, then click Next. If you are already logged in, you won't see this window, so you can skip to step 5.
- Select the license you want to activate, then click Next. You will be shown the available locations you can activate on. Select your computer (or your iLok USB key if you have one plugged in), then click Next and Continue to confirm the activation.
- You're done! Have fun using Soundtoys on both of your computers.